Setup PPTP VPN in Windows 7
- From Windows 7 Desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel;
- Click Network and Internet;
- Click Network and Sharing Center;
- Click Set up a new connection or network, then Connect to a workplace;
- Select option No, create a new cnonection, then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
- In the Connect to a workplace window, fill VPN Server hostname with IP found from website;
- In Next window, use freevpnonline.com as User name field, and use password found from website in the Password field;
- Click “Connect” button to start the free VPN connection in your Windows 7 Desktop.
Setup Free PPTP VPN in Windows 8
Please check www.Windows8VPN.com for more instructions.
Setup Free PPTP VPN in Apple iOS Devices
- From iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, Press iPhone, iPod touch or iPad’s Home button;
- Touch “Settings” icon, select VPN – Add VPN Configuration …
- Select ‘PPTP’, adding fields as:
RSA SecurID: OFF
Password: check vpn website
Encryption level: Auto
Send All traffic: ON
- Touch ‘save’ button to save the VPN configuration;
- Slide the VPN status button from OFF to ON position, wait until VPN connected.
Setup Free PPTP VPN in Google Android Devices
- From Andord smartphones, tablets, or set tp boxes, switch back to Home screen;
- Touch “Settings” icon, touch More… – VPN text bar;
- Touch “+” button to add a new VPN profile, and fill the VPN fields as below:
- Set “Name” as “FreeVPNOnline.com”;
- Set “Type” as PPTP;
- Set “Server address” as the IP found from website;
- Checked “PPP encryption (MPPE)” option;
- Touch “Save” button to save the VPN connection;
- Touch “FreeVPNOnline.COM” text bar to connect the VPN, Android will prompt the username/password information;
- Enter “freevpnonline.com” as the VPN username, and enter the password found from our website as the VPN password;
- Touch “Connect” button to start the VPN connection, wait until VPN is connected.
Setup Free PPTP VPN in Windows XP
- From Windows XP desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel;
- Click Network Connections icon, open the Network Connections window;
- Click Next button to get the first “New Connection Wizard” Welcome window;
- Select “Connect to the network at my workspace” in “Network Connection Type” window, click Next;
- Select “Virtual Private Network connection” in “Network Connection” window, click Next;
- Enter FreeVPNOnline.COM as the VPN connection name, click Next;
- Enter VPN Server hostname with IP found from website, click Next;
- Click “Finish” button.
- Now the VPN login window shows up,use freevpnonline.com as the User name and password found from website as Password, click “Connect” button to start your free Win XP VPN connection.